Sunday, December 16

Latte - Saturated Canary

Hi Ladies-

I have a few cards to share tonight so there will be a few different posts!  :)  My first post is using a digital stamp from Saturated Canary called Latte.  It was a freebie that Krista gave to her blog followers.  :) 

 
I printed the image on Copic Blending paper and colored with my copics.  I added Stardust stickles on portions of the image and all around it.  I used some patterned paper from a pack from Michaels.
 
I am entering this card in the challege below:
 
 
 
Onto my next post!
 
 
Natasha

3 comments:

  1. So cute. Thanks for joining the SC challenge this time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty in blue :0)..thanks for sharing with us at SC Challenges..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thats so sweet
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...