Monday, April 21

Uptown Couple - Stamping Bella - TPE247



Hey there,

Today I have an extra special card to share with you.  It's for one of my cousins who is getting
married in July.  :)
 
 Her bridal shower is on Sunday and I made this sweet card for her.  This week at The Pink Elephant the challenge is to use the watercoloring technique on your card.  Well, I am not really used to this at all!  But I chose to use my Distress Ink Markers - and it turned out BEAUTIFUL!

 
I used a sheet of paper from the So Noted, Carta Bella paper pad.  I stamped the image in Staz-On ink on some SU water color paper.  I then colored up the image with my distress markers.

 
Here's a close up.  I really love this technique, and I will be using it again!  :)

 
Please join us this week at TPE and show us your wonderful water colored card!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Natasha

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely GORGEOUS Natasha! I love that image - and you've done a marvelous job of coloring her....WTG! Have a fantastic week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely beautiful, Natasha! The image is so sweet and your coloring is amazing! You really ROCKED this weeks challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...