Monday, October 27

Ani - Saturated Canary - TPE274

Hey everyone,

Sorry I missed last weeks TPE Challenge.  I was so busy with homecoming for my youngest.  This week the challenge is a favorite of everyone - Anything Goes!

I used an old time favorite for this one - Ani by Saturated Canary.  This card is a Thank you card for Arlene in Hawaii. 

 
I used the Paradiso paper pad and hand punched all the little flowers.  I wanted to make it flat enough to mail.

 
I colored her up with copics, of course.

 
Please join us over The Pink Elephant for this weeks super fun challenge!
 
Natasha

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo cute!! I am from Hawaii too, so it really touches home for me. I'm playing along with you ladies this week! Loving all the creations this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...